Layout of Store

I bought a smok G-Priv touchscreen mod 4 months ago and the 510 connection where the tank connects to the vape mod quit working so the mod was unable to fire.It was under warranty, so I followed the directions on the Smok website and sent it to Madvapes for repair.

Like everyone else here, I received no emails, no support, no communication, and can never reach anyone in customer service. When customer service does answer they say they are unable to find any record of my case. So now I'm out $120.00... Thanks Madvapes and Smok for having the worst customer service ever and stealing my mod that broke after only using it a handful of times.

I should've paid my local shop to repair it...I will never buy a Smok or Madvapes product again!!!!

Review about: Smok Vape Kit.

I didn't like: Being robbed.

Had an Experience with Madvapes?

Comments