Madvapes - Got 300ml of bad juice they did not care

I was ordering the same exact blueberry juice from mad-vapes for about a year.After buying getting 12 different bottles of the same juice I was instantly aware when.

There was something wrong with the latest batch. And I got 6 50 ml bottles of it usually after steeping it turns pink this stuff looked like urine and continues to look like urine more every day. The taste is totally different. When I asked them if they changed the recipe they should post it in the description so people aren't spending 100$ on juice their not gonna like.

They told me basically they didn't change anything its the way its always been. I sent them a picture of a bottle of juice from my last order it was nice and pink sitting next to the bottle of urine they sent me. And they didn't even acknowledge the photo so I sent it twice more and the only response was that its me and I don't know what I'm talking about. So I'll be ordering somewhere else.

You all should do the same.

They will bottle toilet water just to get your cash.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Ejuice Box
Review category
review #553343 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Madvapes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 07, 2014 #896838 Boston, Massachusetts

to the other commentor if you had read the complaint the original posted said it LOOKED like urine. then just said urine again ASSUMING you would have read the earlier part where they say it LOOKED like urine. instead of jumping all over them as you did why not take the time read the complaint as I did and not look like a terrible troll?

4 2 Reply

Nov 03, 2014 #895067

You lie, they sent you yellow juice not a bottle of urine. Does mommy know what lies you are posting on her PC, because you better be careful if you are telling people you were sold urine your mommy and daddy can be sued. This is why they should monitor you online so you do not do anything foolish and get them into trouble. Six year old's have no business being on the internet unsupervised. If is is urine why did you drink some of it.

1 9 Reply
Kevin is inept

Nov 13, 2014 #899770 Pittston, Pennsylvania

Yes and did you look at the pic joey. You wanna tell me that's the same *** I been ordering joey. And I specifically put that word in there for joeys like you who are to *** to keep track of what their reading. But the brain never misses that word. No matter how big a *** you are and your reply only proves my point.

0 0 Reply

Aug 28, 2015 #1026511

And people who are not intellectually inclined as yourself should not post comments bashing someone else. ***. Clearly, whether or not it's true, the two bottles are different colors and I don't think 6 year old children order *** off the internet, go to your basement and find yourself.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Madvapes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Madvapes.
Filing a new complaint about